The Porter will be working in a Long Term Care/Sub Acute Facility supporting a clean and sanitary environment.
In this role the Porter will be responsible for keeping the Extended Care Facility clean, free from cutter and safe. The Porter will uphold standards, objectives, and policies of NCC and Extended Care.
- Maintain cleaning carts, supplies, mop heads, and cleaning chemicals
- Transport soiled linen to the laundry room.
- Clean, sweep and mop all corridors on assigned floor
- Sweep and mop all residents room as assigned on floors
- Collect and discard garbage from all resident rooms and soiled utility areas.
- Clean stairwell and elevator tracks
- Remove cluster as necessary from hallways
- Clean, sweep, and mop pantry and utility rooms.
- Clean cafeteria, activity rooms
- Strip, wax, and buff floors - using appropriate machine and chemical
- Maybe assigned to clean wheels chairs; clean and power wash smoking area.
- Follow and adhere to Residents Rights
- Attend and participate in all required training and in-services.
- Any additional duties assigned by supervisor or management