New Community Corporation in Newark, New Jersey is one of the largest and most comprehensive community development organizations in the country; New Community’s success rests on its comprehensive approach to community development. It is active in housing, health care, education, job training, childcare and economic development. It has provided training to community development professionals from around the country and the world, having hosted representatives from more than 20 countries throughout the years. The mission of New Community is to help residents of inner cities improve the quality of their lives to reflect individual God-given dignity and personal achievement.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical services provided by the Family Service Bureau under various contract sources: Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services, as well as contracts at the County, State and federal level. Promote the Agency mission in all service delivery, ensuring quality and efficiency of services provided.
SECTION 1 Purpose
Oversees and manages all clinical services.
SECTION 2 Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises Program Coordinators as designated.
- Oversees all clinical services - mental health and substance abuse, including program development.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Prepares for agency programmatic audits for clinical services.
- Monitors the timely completion of regular reports required by funding sources and the Agency.
- Supervises minimum of 6 interns and is responsible for paperwork in timely manner.
- Responsible for grant writing and revenue increase for agency.
- Review of financial reports for clinical programs.
- Serves as Liaison with Universities for interns.
- Liaison with NCC staff and collaborators.
- Attends and participates in appropriate Agency meetings, task forces and committees. Provides direct clinical services as needed.
- Oversee the functions at the front desk.
- Will give 30 day notice prior leaving
- All other tasks as directed by the Clinical Director or Executive Director.