Job Summary: Provides virtual learning support by facilitating the delivery of online materials to and from the students and monitoring student behavior while at the center.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Assists students individually or in small groups with online instruction
- Assist in establishing and maintaining safety standards and protocols against the spread of Covid-19
- Use positive discipline techniques when addressing children.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-esteem
- Attend staff training and meetings as needed
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as requested by Program Coordinator