Director of NCCTI
The Director of New Community Corporation Technical Institute (NCCTI), will be responsible for leading and operating an accredited post-secondary school of 150 students. Responsibilities include the day-to-day administration, implementation, and management of educational programs including several educational/industry driven training centers. Ensure NCCTI programs maintains an accurate account of the program outcomes by planning and managing all aspects of the NCCTI programs for organizational effectiveness.
- Manage day-to-day operations of an accredited post-secondary institution, overseeing marketing, outreach/recruitment, budgeting, financial aid, career and student services.
- Establish and maintain curriculum standards and experience marinating COE accreditation
- Develop and implement long-term, comprehensive, and detailed marketing strategy.
- Maintain established goals for program completion and employment.
- Improve professional development programs and evaluation for faculty and staff.
- Prepares Accreditation annual report to accreditor. Maintain accreditation standards.
- Provides oversight of programming by monitoring education services for quality assurance and improved organizational effectiveness.
- Conduct program administration, planning, budgeting and grant preparation.
- Maintain and increase program enrollment goal and track program participation.
- Identify funding and grant opportunities and develop partnerships and proposals in response to
solicitations from the federal Department of Labor, New Jersey, and other funders.
- Develop and expand employment partnerships for student employment opportunities.
- Develop strategic plans and establish school performance standards and improvements.
- Foster relationships among local schools, universities, businesses and other community youth and education programs to enhance the development of NCCTI.
New Community Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer