Under the direction of the director of housekeeping the Housekeeping/Laundry Aide will provide housekeeping and laundry activities throughout our long term nursing facility in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards.
- Knowledge of equipment and supplies
- Sort and fold laundry
- Ensure lint filters are change at least once every day
- Place fold laundry designated area
- Separate colored and white laundry
- Load laundry into washer machine and dryer
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and communicate needs to director.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Accepts supervision and direction as needed.
- Works as a team player when interacting with other members of team.