Experience and Skills:
-Master Degree in Social Work or Counseling.
Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC); Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
10 years of professional-related experience in the field. Five years of experience providing clinical supervision to staff is required.
-Knowledge of grant writing, reporting, and experience in managing programs are a must.
- Must have strong skills in both clinical and administrative leadership and management.
- Knowledge of clinical requirements of both state licensing and regulation.
- Program development or startup experience preferred
- Experience working with justice-involved individuals with behavioral health needs
- Previous use of an electronic health record, preferably Icanotes
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
Must present a valid Class I Fingerprint Clearance Card prior to start of employment.
Must pass any substance abuse screening upon employment, and submit to random testing during the course of employment.
Must obtain a CPR Card within ninety (90) calendar days of employment and maintain a valid CPR card during employment. Must have a First Aid card and then maintain updates per agency policy.