New Community Corporation in Newark, New Jersey is one of the largest and most comprehensive community development organizations in the country; New Community’s success rests on its comprehensive approach to community development. It is active in housing, health care, education, job training, childcare and economic development.
The Family Service Bureau of Newark (FSB), an affiliate of NCC, is seeking a Director of Clinical Services to join its dynamic team. Under the direction of the program Executive Director, the Director of Clinical Services will be responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical aspects of both the Newark and Kearny sites to include supervision, evaluation and scheduling. The Director of Clinical Services will also be responsible for developing, planning and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth via evidence-based behavioral models and for providing clinical training to clinical staff and interns, in accordance with regulations established by DMHAS and NCC’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor the level of service and evaluation of all Clinical program components and ensure compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Serve as direct supervisor to the Clinical Team Lead
- Serve as a task supervisor and/or clinical supervisor to interns
- Review financial reports for clinical programs and oversee all clinical operations
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, families, and personnel.
- Optimizing efficiency by ensuring that caseloads and productivity are at benchmark while ensuring all clinical documentation is completed for all patients in a timely manner.
- Recruitment of clinical interns, conduct outreach and maintain working relationships with graduate schools.
- Provide direct clinical services as needed.
- Monitor the timely completion of regular reports required by funding sources and the agency
- Responsible for agency programmatic audits for clinical services
- Assist in grant billing and reporting
- Oversee all clinical services including but not limited to mental health, substance abuse and program