New Community Corporation in Newark, New Jersey is one of the largest and most comprehensive community development agencies in the country; New Community’s success rests on its comprehensive approach to community development. It is active in housing, health care, education, job training, childcare and economic development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform related duties and
- Assists students individually or in groups with homework assignments
- Collaborate with the After School Program Supervisor to plan and implement all activities and/or programs.
- Support children's social and emotional development, encouraging an understanding of others and promoting positive self-esteem
- Attend staff training and meetings as needed
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as requested by Program Coordinator